Skip to Main Content

Risk Managers

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

Many organizations require their risk managers to earn the designation associate in risk management (ARM). The ARM program is run jointly by the American Institute for Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters and the Insurance Institute of America. You must take courses and pass exams in the following areas: risk assessment, risk control, and risk financing. The institute also offers the associate in risk management for public entities certification for risk managers who are interested in working in the public sector and the associate in risk management-enterprise risk management.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.