Skip to Main Content
Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

The National Board of Trial Advocacy offers voluntary board certification in civil law, criminal law, and other areas. Contact the board for more information, Board certification is also provided by specialty legal associations such as the American Board of Certification (, which offers voluntary certification to bankruptcy attorneys in business bankruptcy, consumer bankruptcy, and creditors’ rights law.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.