Skip to Main Content

Process Servers

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

States often require process servers to be licensed. Process servers may also need to pass a written examination. People who serve papers on a regular basis usually must register with their particular state.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.