Skip to Main Content

Stationary Engineers

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

The National Association of Power Engineers offers voluntary certification in basic boiler operation, advanced boiler operation, and A/C refrigeration operation to those who pass an examination and meet other requirements.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Related Professions