Skip to Main Content

Music Agents and Scouts

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

Many states require music agents to be licensed. Contact officials in the state in which you are interested in working for specific requirements.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Related Professions