Skip to Main Content

Health Care Managers

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

The American College of Healthcare Executives offers the fellow designation to candidates who have a master's degree (or other post-baccalaureate degree), pass an examination, and meet other requirements. Here are a few other major associations that provide certification:

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Featured Companies