Skip to Main Content

Histologic Technicians

Unions and Associations

Histologic technicians who work for government agencies can join the American Federation of Government Employees, a union that represents government workers. The American Society for Clinical Pathology offers certification programs for histologic technicians through its Board of Certification. Other associations that offer useful resources, educational programs, and networking opportunities include the American Medical Association, the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences, and the National Society for Histotechnology.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Related Professions