Skip to Main Content

Special Procedures Technologists

Unions and Associations

Special procedures technologists who work for government agencies can join the American Federation of Government Employees and the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees, unions that represent government workers. Other unions for health care professionals include the National Union of Healthcare Workers and Service Employee International Union. Major membership organizations for special procedures technologists include the American Society of Radiologic Technologists, Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography, and the Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging. The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board, American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists, and the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography offer certification or registration. 

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Related Professions