Skip to Main Content

Social Media Workers

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

Voluntary certification in Internet marketing is available from the American Marketing Association and the Internet Marketing Association. Contact these organizations for more information.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Related Professions