Skip to Main Content

Medical Screeners

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

The National Healthcareer Association awards the certified medical administrative assistant designation to professionals who meet experience and educational requirements. Some states may require screeners who take blood or who collect other bodily fluids to be licensed. Contact your state’s department of regulation for information on licensing requirements in your state.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Related Professions
Featured Companies