Skip to Main Content

Regulatory Affairs Specialists

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

Regulatory affairs specialists may receive voluntary certification to demonstrate to employers that they have a achieved a high level of knowledge and skills in their profession. Many professional associations offer certification programs. For example, the Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society offers the Regulatory Affairs Certification designation to candidates who have three to five years of regulatory experience and pass the certification exam. Find information at

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Related Professions