Skip to Main Content

Nuclear Medicine Physicians

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

Nuclear medicine physicians must be licensed in the state in which they practice. New physicians that have receive the M.D. degree must take a licensing examination. This examination is conducted through the board of medical examiners in each state. Some states have reciprocity agreements with other states so that a physician licensed in one state may be automatically licensed in another without being required to pass another examination. Find out about licensing procedures before planning to move.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Related Professions