Skip to Main Content

Creative Arts Therapists

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

Typically, the nationally recognized association or certification board specific to your field of choice offers registration and certification. For example, the Art Therapy Credentials Board (ATCB) offers registration and certification to art therapists, and the American Dance Therapy Association offers registration to dance therapists. Other organizations that provide certification include the American Music Therapy Association, International Federation for Biblio/Poetry Therapy, and American Society of Group Psychotherapy and Psychodrama.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Related Professions