Skip to Main Content

Online Gambling Specialists

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

Voluntary certification credentials are available from professional associations for IT, marketing, sales, and other types of workers. For example, the IEEE Computer Society offers the certified software development associate credential (for entry-level software professionals), the certified software development professional credential (for experienced software designers and engineers), and the professional software engineering master certification (for very experienced and skilled software professionals) to individuals who meet experience and education requirements and pass an examination. The American Marketing Association offers the professional certified marketer credential. Contact associations in your area of interest for more information.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Related Professions