Skip to Main Content

Embedded Systems Engineers

Certification, Licensing, and Special Requirements

Certification or Licensing

The IEEE Computer Society offers the certified software development associate credential (for graduating software engineers and entry-level software professionals) and the certified software development professional credential (for experienced software designers and engineers) to individuals who meet education and experience requirements and pass an examination. The Institute for Certification of Computing Professionals and CompTIA also offer certification to computer professionals. Information technology companies such as Cisco provide software- or product-specific certification.

Join Vault Gold to unlock this premium content

Earnings - Outlook - Resources & Associations and more

Are you a student? You may have FREE access.

Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.

Related Professions